Saturday, 21 April 2012

Spag Bolognese Recipe

I know I usually use this blog for my thoughts, kink related stuff but today I was making a spag bol and thought I should document the receipe.

500g Extra Lean Steak Mince
2 tins Chopped Tomatoes
150g Mushroom
2 Large Onions
Dried Herbs of own choice (I use Italian Mixed, Basil, Sage and Tarragon)
Dash of Soy Sauce/Worcester Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves, minced or Garlic Powder to taste




Method

1. Brown mince, I dry fry the mince in a large frying pan.




 2. Put tomatoes, herbs and soy sauce in large saucepan. Bring to a simmer

3. Slice mushrooms, onions and sautee until they start to go soft, I sprinkle Aromat on while they are cooking to bring out the flavours.







4. Add to mince mix in pan, stir well



5. When mushrooms and onions are cooked, add to the pan.  Cover and simmer for roughly 2 hours, stirring occasionally


6. Portion out and either enjoy immediately or freeze for a quick dinner


This makes 5 portions and works out to 198cals per portion

No comments:

Post a Comment