Day 5
Have you been or are you in a dominant/submissive dynamic relationship or is this new to you?
I am currently in a D/s relationship and have been for nearly 3 years, however I am still learning and growing.
Have you been in more than one D/s relationship?
This is my 4th D/s relationship.
How were they the same?
They are the same in the fact that I am happier in a D/s relationship than I am in a vanilla one.
How were they different?
They have all been very different. Jay was my first venture into this world and was what I would now consider nearly vanilla, a bit of spanking and he was controlling in that nummy way. Tray was that step further, he was more in control of my actions and we went from spanking to caning. Then I met Al and he held my hand as I stepped into the public scene and he introduced me to people who have helped me learn so many fun things.... Then there is Ste, he has collared me and although he has a lot to learn he is eager and we are learning together.
What is unique about your relationships in your mind?
Me... As much as you can look at other relationships and try to emulate them each relationship is unique to me, I can never make them the same as someone else's.
Thursday, 26 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment