Thursday, 19 April 2012

30 Days of Submission - Day 2

Day 2 – Describe who you might submit to and how. Are you exclusively submissive in marriage or just in the bedroom? Are you submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life? Are you submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?

Okay am going to tackle this on in portions as although they are all separate they sort of overlap at points, confusing I know but I am a confusing kind of girl....

Describe who you might submit to and how?
I primarily submit to Ste as he is the boss in this relationship and the fact we live together.  I also submit to other members of our poly family when we are together, both in a physical capacity and also as the house girl, it has been a while since I have done so and with them all being in London now I do not know how the dynamic has changed as we have not all been together for over a year.

Are you exclusively submissive in marriage or just in the bedroom?
I am only submissive to specific people, in general life I am very forthright with my outlook and opinions and working in engineering I don't take any nonsense, this generally leads to my boys seeing me as quite domly.  But around certain individuals who I trust and respect my submissive side does come out, be it to take some pain as the masochistic side comes to the fore or in a service orientated nature.

Are you submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life?
I am submissive throughout my life but whether or not people see it is another thing entirely....

Are you submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?
I am willing to be submissive to play partners as long as I know them, I have issues being submissive to people I do not know.  However I do not mind bottoming as a masochist to people I do not know quite so well, sometimes I have only just met them, but as long as someone I respect can vouch for them I am happy to let them hurt me in such wonderful ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment