Day 1 – Does your submission – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label? Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination? If you do not use a label, why?
I guess that me and Ste have never put a name to what it is we do. It started as him being curious so it was a top/bottom relationship on top of our existing one and over time it has evolved into a D/s style relationship and one day it may well become M/s as Ste is slowly finiding his feet and we are finding out how we want it to work between us.
I guess I just prefer not to label what we have as it just is!! I know that slowly he is influencing more and more of how I live. I have never owned so many dresses and skirts since I started being able to pick my own clothes 20 odd years ago. I actually find myself wanting to be more feminine around him.
When I am with Al I find that I slip into more of a service sub role and I think that is shown in the fact that I am his House Girl. I want to look after him, cook, clean and generally make sure he has everything that he needs to get on with day to day life. This also extends to anyone who is in the house as well.
And then when I play with others I find myself slipping into a bottoming headspace, I am submissive to them for the duration of the play but afterwards I am back to being just plain old me.
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment