Saturday, 28 April 2012

30 Days of Submission - Day 6

What do you feel are the roots of your submission?
I don't know what the roots of my submission are.  I have thought back before but I cannot pinpoint where I discovered that it just flat does it for me.  I know that when I was in a physically abusive relationship I hated every minute of it and it took a lot of therapy to get over it...

Do you think it has something to do with childhood?
Not really, I had a good childhood and yes I got spanked if I was naughty but I honestly don't think that has influenced my adult desires.

Is it a relationship management tool as in the practice of domestic discipline?
We do not use our D/s relationship in a domestic discipline way.

Is it a sexual thrill or something else?
Oh yeah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment