Saturday, 21 April 2012

30 Days of Submission - Day 4

Day 4

Do you switch into a dominant role at any time?

I do not switch into a dominant role within our relationship.  I have flogged Ste but only because he enjoys it and I wanted to make him feel good.  Outside the house I do assume a dominant role in the workplace as if I didn't the engineers would walk all over me.  Generically though I am pretty neutral when out and about, I am neither dom nor sub.

If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over?

Not really in a DD relationship but around the house I maintain control over the money, housework, cooking and cleaning, in otherwords pretty much everything :D

Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms? If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

I am not a switch and have sometimes thought I might have the dom tendancies lurking under the surface but at the moment they have not surfacing, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment