Okay so the new year is once again upon us all..... I know this is traditionally the time for us all to make resolutions and such like but generally they all come to nowt but lets see what I wish for this year shall we.
Well I know that I will be changing jobs this yer, I really don't have much choice in the matter but I am hoping that this redundancy is the kick up the butt I need to get out the rut I have become stuck in at COFELY. A job that I don't enjoy, or find much challenge in but people that I love and are the reason I stay.
But I guess that the big question is what do I want from a job? Not entirely sure of that one myself to be sure. I know I need a job that will pay the bills so at least £16K but that is not to hard to find. I need something that will challenge me, keep me interested and not make me want to bash my head against my desk in sheer boredom after a few weeks. I am not sure what industry I want to work in, I have tried so many and none have appealed more than others.
I know I want to lose some more weight, was 16st 2lb this morning (yey 2lbs gone over xmas) and I am thinking I would like to lose at least 2 stone this year, possibly more up to 4 stone would be good, no sure after that. I know I can't start a serious diet til after the wedding as the dress is made to fit but maybe a few lbs over the next 28 days will not hurt too much.
But after Kat's wedding then I think I may even try going to Faulkners class, it seemed to do wonders for him so hopefully it will work with me to, yeah I hate the idea of katas and grading but if it helps with the weight lose then it is a good thing... and I know I need to improve my fitness for the good of my back.
Friday, 1 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment