Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Interview

Okay so today I had my first interview in over 8 years.... I was SOOOOO nervous all this morning. It was all I was able to do to actually get any work done, though I have to admit that all that got done was a few PPM Planners got run and e-mailed out.

Everyone was asking me how I was feeling and about the interview and I think that was making me even more nervous than I already was.

So at 12.30 I pootled down to the taxi and we made our way to Wheeldon, it is only about a 20ish min walk from town so it will mean that if I get it then I won't have an increase in bus fare....

I was a bit early for the interview but they saw me early and I would out for 1.10pm. Should hear if they want me back for a second interview tomorrow or Thursday. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment