Sunday, 4 October 2009

What I Want

Okay I have been thinking recently what do I want/need from a relationship?

Well the obvious thing is that I need someone who is into kink, I am a submissive and I have tried a vanilla relationship and it didn't work out. I want someone who will take control, who will take me and break me down and then rebuild me. I am still very new to the whole D/s world but I want to explore as much as possible and am willing to try most things once.

I want to be able to have him come up and run his hand into my hair/along my neck in that 'please do my bidding' gesture and knowing that my compliance will please him and earn me a smile. To be able to wear his mark around my neck, be it a noticeable collar or a more subtle something that only we know the meaning of but that still gives me the satisfaction of knowing that he has chosen to mark me as his property.

Outside of the kink world I need someone who will communicate with me, I know the usual order is tall, dark and handsome but I have found that I need someone that will talk to me more than anything. I don't need 24/7 contact but if I send a message in any format I need to know that they will respond, maybe not straight away (we all have busy lives) but the same day would be nice.

I need someone who can cope with the fact that I need to know that I mean something to them but who will accept that I am one of those people that every now and then needs alone time. I can't cope with being ignored or side lined, if I am in a relationship then I need some attention, to be able to spend time with them. From spending time trying out new ways of pushing my limits in ways that please us both, from a new way of tying me up, to giving me away to be used by others or at the other end of the spectrum enjoying a walk through the park at night together.

Whoever I end up with needs to be able to accept that I am poly, I have only recently put a name to it but I have found that monogamy just doesn't work for me. There is one guy in my life already who I love deeply but we know that we do not work as a traditional couple, we tried and it collapsed in a big old mess but we worked through it and now we are simply lovers, he will never be out of my life so any new person will have to accept him as being there.

A tall order I am sure but a girl can wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment