Friday, 9 October 2009

Hmmmm

Well end of the first week back at work and I have to admit that I am totally knackered, it is only 8.30 and I could happily go to bed and sleep... may well do that soon and damn the time...

The week hasn't been too bad, just been getting through it more than anything, have had really down moments, manic moments and crazy moments but overall they have kind of blended into a 'meh' week. But hey at least I am getting out of bed and interacting with the rest of the world...

Went to see Al on Weds and gave him the keys etc back, went surprisingly well. It was like nothing had happened. We sat and chatted, at least we did once we had spent 20mins calming Jesse down....

Got all the shiny new pc's at work today too, morons didn't install Citrix on any of the 18 machines though *growls* so we have only managed to get 10 of them set up today, but will be doing the rest on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment