Well I passed my CBT yesterday and took Herbert out for his first proper run today. Damn he is big, heavy and fast.... I think I am in love!!!!
He is gorgeous and once you get past the heavy part he is so nimble. Going to take a bit of getting used to riding as the balance is different with him having 3 wheels but the ride up to nan and grandads earlier was fab.
I had forgotten how fast 70mph was on a bike.... and how big a splat a bug makes on your visor at that speed.
It felt so good to be back out on the road, I had forgotten how much freedom it offers and how open you feel when you are on it.
Have also just treated myself on eBay from my redundancy money.
A whole Helios kit for myself.... It has 10 electrodes and a ceramic core instead of the old wax ones.... So I can be electrified for longer!!!
Was a bit unsure about it but decided that when will I ever have the cash to spare again....



No comments:
Post a Comment