Okay so you think that you are getting your life back under some kind of control and then it all just blows up.... crap... yep my life has blown up, or rather down, had such a bad week last week, it started okay and was able to be almost normal for a ood portion of the time but by the time the Munch rolled round on Wednesday I was ready to just curl up and admit defeat..
But I went, I tried not to kill the puppy for crowding me. I think I did okay until about 9pm, then I had to sneak out of the pub for a while, it seriously felt like I was not able to breath, too many people and the cost of keeping up the act, so nipped to the loo and then out the door on the way back up before anyone could stop me....
I got a few funny looks when I got back in but hey *shrugs* am used to that now....
The docs have referred me for grief counselling, I am not bothered much but if they think it will help then it can't hurt to try it.
Sunday, 20 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment