Monday, 3 August 2009

3rd August 2009

Been feeling a bit flat all day today. I actually had a relaxed weekend but it was not the weekend that I had been looking forward to so am feeling a bit off becuase of it...

Had been meant to send the Saturday afternoon with Al but he had a bad head and guts, nothing that he could have controlled but I have to admit that it did annoy me a bit... Been trying to get time for weeks, we finally set something and *grrr*

Not sure that I will see him this week and then they are both off on holiday for a week and may be back on the 15th but after a kinky week away I doubt that they will want to do anything and it is a long drive back for them so I may get some time the following weekend if I am lucky...

God I hate these mood swings... I always said that I would not be one of those women ruled by her emotions but damn it all to hell if recently I have turned into one, I hate this....

No comments:

Post a Comment