Wednesday, 12 August 2009

12th August 2009

Okay have deleted the 'nilla blog cos I wasn't keeping the stupid thing up-to-date, it was too hard to keep it all light and fluffy when I just don't feel like that at the moment...

Work is so annoying at the moment. Found out today that I now fall under the admin team leader, that alone doesn't bother me it was just the way tht I found out. The new office manager (the one that no-one has actually been told about, we all just worked it out) came up and asked me if I had had my return to work with my line manager. So I laughed and said that Mac hadn't done the last 3.... then she said that it was the admin team leader that would be doing it and hadn't I been told that she was now my line manager.... GRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment