Saturday, 18 July 2009

RAWR

Okay rant time......

I know that I am only the sub in this poly amily and that I am not his main girl but god damn it I want some time with him... Since we played on 20th April I have spent the grand total of 1 evening (listening to him talk through some troubles he was mulling over) and 1 fet night, and yes we played for about 20 minutes but then the corset got the better of me and I came over all light headed.

I love spending time alone with the Mrs, we go on dates and chill out together and I know tht he encourages this. Heck when I was talking to him when they were having problems he did tell me that he wanted to sort their romantic relationship out before we took ours any further and that he wanted to keep it to just the M/s side of things and I understand and accept that. He also wants to give me and the Mrs some time to develop our romantic relationship.

He is my Sir and I do care for him and I get why he wants to do it this way and that is not the part that is getting to me. The part that is getting to me and making me feel slightly crazy jealous is that in the last month I have had 20 mins time with him and about 20 mins were he was making sure that I wasn't about to pass out. God the feel of his hands on me when we were playing when he was stroking my shoulders after the initial flogging made me want to melt, heck I think I did melt against his hands.

Is it too much to ask for some time with my Sir... I can live without the sex, the dating and all that malarky. I know that the Mrs is the top girl and that I am secondary to her but *RAWR* I want so damned attention and time... Just a few hours, is it too much to ask, really......

No comments:

Post a Comment