Tuesday, 28 July 2009

28th July 2009

Well the other day the sharp and pointy things got the better of me and I have some lovely new shiny scars on my leg. I managed to stop before any blood was really drawn but I do have a lovely bruise from the foot scraper and I had a lovely scraped patch that has left some interesting marks that have pretty much faded.

I also had a play with my athame and that is what has left the scars, which is odd really as there were none at the time just some red lines, but now if the light catches them there are some shiny scars... I know that I should be ashamed of thembut I am actually liking them.

Won't be making any more though as I put all the stuff in a carrier bag and ran out the house and gave them to Al to get rid of. I know that what I do is wrong and that it is a bad place to be in but recetnly I have found that I am slipping back into that place more and more often....

No comments:

Post a Comment