Date and Time: Sunday 14/03/2010 – 16:00
Played with: Alan
Report to: Alan
Clothing: Suspender Belt, Stockings, Knickers
Toys used: Crops, Carriage Whip, Kando Sticks, Acrylic Cane, Paddle with the metal core, Red and Black Cane
Arrangements: Arranged with Alan a week beforehand in person
Details of Play: Arrived at 1600 as arranged but due to The Attic the previous night things were running late so we took Tracey back to her train, dropped Mothers Day cards off and sorted out postings for The Attic on Fet and Kinktopia. We then had some pudding before starting to play since it was 19:30 by that point.
Told to take off all clothes apart from knickers, you seemed to get a nice surprise that I had remembered the stockings, and to kneel in front of the poufe (cushions provided for knees).
You then started to warm me up with the Kando sticks on both my back and front, lovely feeling though it was very odd when used over the nipples, between a tickle and a pain, kept trying to get away from it. You grabbed my nipple and pulled at it and asked me what it was, when I replied that it was my nipple you pulled a bit more and asked again and I told you that it was your nipple.
You then grabbed my ponytail and used it to hold me up while you used one of the crops and the carriage whip on my back and when you moved round to the front you put your arm around my neck to hold me in place. You were then running your hands over my back and neck and used your grip to push me forwards over the poufe.
You then used the carriage whip on my back, thighs and butt, followed by various crops (I honestly can’t tell you which order you used them in). The crops definitely stung more after the carriage whip had been used. Then you changed back to the kando sticks followed by the acrylic cane.
You then got a phone call from John at Nemesis and multi tasked, he agreed to call back and you had me move to kneel on the poufe instead of in front of it. You then started to use the carriage whip on me again but you managed to knock over the water I had been drinking. You moved the glass and then dipped the tip of the whip in the spilt water and used it on me, that definitely stung more and I think I must have meeped because you then spread some of the water on my shoulders and used the whip on that area and that did sting. You then decided that the floor was too slippery and got some tea towels to mop it up with.
While you were mopping up the water I was allowed to relax and since the crops and whip had bought tears to my eyes I took that time to wipe them away.
Then you swapped to the paddle with the metal core and that was nice and thuddy and you said how you liked it because it had the metal core and was nice and thuddy to use. Things were definitely a lot more tender by this point and I was starting to meep a bit, too long without a beating I think.... I think one of the strokes caught me really well on the tender bit of the thigh and I almost called you something but managed to stop myself so I get 2 swats on the butt for that and had to thank you for them, when I didn’t with the first one you re-administered said swat.
You got me to bend over onto the sofa and then swapped back to the crop Kirsty likes and I meeped at that one so you asked me which I preferred and I chose the paddle and got to choose where you used it, I got a swat on the left butt cheek and the right shoulder.
You then asked if I wanted 2 or 3 strokes, I choose 3 (I think that if I had chosen 2 then it would have seemed liked wussing out in my head) and I didn’t know that you had swapped to the red and black handled cane. You gave me the 3 strokes and they really brought me up with the pain but I managed to go back down each time and you allowed me the time to do this and I was able to count them out to you. This really did start the tears flowing and I think it was these that made it the point of no return for me.
You then had me kneel back upright and you stood behind me and used the crop on my nipples and I kept trying to hunch forward to stop you and then bring myself back upright. You grabbed hold of the ponytail to try and control me more. You then switched to the kando sticks and I did the same dance with those except I started trying to bring my hands up as well and it took all my will power to move them back down to my sides and let you carry on.
At this point you switched from holding me by the hair as that was not working to putting your arm around my throat. When the escape attempts got really bad you then swapped to pinching and pulling at my nipples and at one point you had to tell me to keep my hands down and I pretty much had to sit on them to stop myself trying to cover myself.
Sometime in this part of the play I actually started to cry properly and you wrapped me in the blanket and just held me while helping me to calm down. When I had calmed down enough to speak you got me some more water and gave me some Haribo as I had started to shake slightly.
Marks: Kisses from the carriage whip over back and down to the thighs; 3 cane marks on the back of the thighs; light bruising on the outer right thigh. The cane marks on the right side are tender to the touch but the one on the left side is much more bruised and is extremely tender to touch and will get me doing the ‘fuck dance’ if you poke it, which Steve has done several times as it amuses him....
Liked: Really liked the kando sticks and as much as the cane strokes hurt like a b**** they really helped to push me.
Disliked: The evil stingy carriage whip... Overall it was nice but I definitely prefer the thuddy toys.
Other Comments: I have to admit that I was a bit shocked at the tears, I really hadn’t expected that to happen. There are very few people I trust enough to cry in front of (I can count them on one hand) it made me feel very vulnerable when I did cry.
Monday, 15 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment