As requested please find below my comments :
Appearance
I am glad that my appearance pleased Sir, I have to admit that it felt odd to wearing red nail polish and lipstick, it is a colour I have never had before, I am usually a black and/or burgandy girl.
Report
I am glad that the initial visit went well and that we were able to try some many different things in the time period.
Rope Work - I was comfortable in all the positions tried and only suffered minimal discomfort when released but I had expected this and it was gone after a short period of moving the joints that had stiffened. I found being constrained in this manner very relaxing and it seemed to add to the submissive feelings I was experiencing. I would like to try and explore more if possible.
Ball Gag - Not at all what I expected but comfy whilst wearing other then when placed on side.
Slapping - Sir did indeed find some tender spots but I did enjoy this, I was able to process the sensations caused.
Standing/Spreader Bar/Caning - All new sensations for me and once my heels had been removed there was the rather pleasant pull on my arms that only the loss of 5 inchs in height will give. I have an amazing bruise from this and even today it is very visible and I have to admit to being rather fond of it now and quite proud too, I love my marks, they are things to treasure. and seeing puppy's face was a good laugh, he almost fell off his chair *giggle*
Nipple Clamps - I have used before but never the tweezer types, and the bells made a lovely noise when I moved, overall very pleasant.
Horse - Definately a test of my balance, without my hands to use it was a lot of work for my legs to keep my balance. When paddled by Master I have been known to dance about from foot to foot towards the end when hard paddles are being applied.
Full Blackout Mask - This did indeed entrance me, not sure why but it did.
Vaginal Exploration *blush* - I felt no need to struggle against this inspection as I do understand that Sir sees this girl as an object. However I have to admit that the bullet vibe did nothing for me, vibration never has it is just a sensation for me and at most it tickles. I find it very easy to detach from these sensations and just experience them without the need to respond. This is true of most things I am afraid to say, I was 'trained' to just box myself away and let the sensations come and go, I find I do need an intimate connection with someone to get past this. But it was my coping mechanism from what I was subjected to and I do find it hard to overcome.
Caning - Ouchie.... I know that this was at worst a medium stroke but it was the first time I had been caned, I would be open to trying this again and increasing the intensity to see what I could deal with.
Movement Control by Hair - This has always just flat done it for me. I kept it short for a long time as this was used against me previously, now that I am in a more positive place I have let my hair grow out again.
Limits Being Pushed to Crying - I have to admit that this idea thrills and petrifies me all at once. I have never had this done in a good way but would be willing to try though this may push some triggers for me.
Clover Clamps - Yummy, I love the look of them and have always wanted to try them out, I know from reading various things that they are both the best and worst clamps. Best because they are very firm and the more you pull the more pressure you get, and the worst for precisely the same reasons and the intensity this generates can be too much.
Improved / Lowered
I felt no need to use my safe word during my visit. The only adverse thing I mentioned was the awkward positioning of the ball gag whilst on my side but this was discussed at the end of the visit.
Positives
Why thank you Sir. I have to say that when we started I found that compliance was the most natural option, I had no thoughts of rebellion, only anticipation.
Negatives
I was indeed very nervous *blush* This girl will try to do better next time.
Work Required
Again this girl will try to do better with her postures and looks forward to further instruction from Sir. I have admit to nerves at the idea of a full inspection as I have never been naked in front of anyone other than a lover but nerves can be worked on. I hope that Master will grant me permission to have you work with me further but I feel that it would be beneficial for you to meet so that you can go through with him your plans for this girl and explain what he can expect so that the vanilla triggers are not raised. I do believe that at the very least I will be allowed out to play at Dominion at the least.
Friday, 26 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment