So having been accepted as a part of the house Sir introduced an element of control into our dynamic... The first few times that I followed his instructions I have to admit to blushing as I sent the text messages, now I can't relax until I have. Reprogamming is complete....
Girls - my darling & house girl,
I want to start teaching you the pleasures of sexual control, to achieve this you will from now report via text your sexual activity, this at the moment I will not restrict, but will form a routine for later training.
Failure to do so will be dealt with swiftly and in a very painful manner!
If we speak on the telephone or face to face you can ask if your allowed to play with yourself, or someone, and you will be given a time limit, for that pleasure.
If your not at my feet you're to send me a txt (- fingered by -"name" - climaxs) (- oralsex -"name" give/got - climaxs) ( fullsex - takenby -"name" - position - times & climaxs)
These reports must be filed as soon after the event as possible, for now, as later in your training I will be restricting your activities,and requests will have to be made in a timely manner.
If you are to have a penatrative sexual contact with someone outside our "family group" you will take precautions, I will inspect your person on the next meeting to see if you have a supply of condoms and that they meet with my approval,
your ever loving rope sadist
Friday, 26 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment