Why is it that you think you are over someone and what they did to you and then they do something that just takes you right back to square one.
I thought that the worst he could do was run off and ignore me. I tried to deal with it by letting him know how pissed off I was that he could do that to me after everything we had gone through together. But then I was ganged up on for expressing my feelings and told that I was being insensitive.
So I apologised (WTF!!) and went back to being ignored. Then I find out from someone that he had travelled back up this way and been less than 5 miles away and hadn't thought to let me know even though he had said that I was still important to him and he wanted some form of relationship, ableit it was mainly a very close friendship...
So now I am angry and confused again.... I know if it was found out I was down his way and hadn't let him know then I would get chewed out for it... but the other way round it fine.... GGGGRRRR!!!!
Sunday, 16 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment